Friday, July 29, 2011

Pin cushion



Recently I bought the book "Eline's huis" from Dutch designer Eline Pellinkhof
The book is stuffed with adorable projects and I immediately fell in love with a few of them.
All the specially designed fabric, stamps etc. are sooo lovely!
This is one of my creations I made after the projects in the book: a pin cushion.
(Turns out that Eline and I visited the same school for design, hmmm, makes me think... maybe I should publish a book like this as well LOL)

Onlangs kocht ik het boek "Eline's huis" van de Nederlandse ontwerpster Eline Pellinkhof
Het boek staat boordevol ontzettend leuke projecten en op een aantal van hen werd ik onmiddellijk verliefd.
De speciaal ontworpen stofjes, stempels etc. zijn zoooo leuk!
Dit is een van mijn creaties die ik maakte naar aanleiding van een voorbeeldje in het boek: een speldenkussen.
(Blijkt dat Eline en ik dezelfde creatieve opleiding hebben gedaan, hmmm, zet me aan het denken... misschien moet ik ook maar een boek uitgeven? LOL)






No comments:

Post a Comment